My Blog List

Thursday, June 27, 2013

29 Days of Lipstick .:. Day 4


I look so tired...But I was having a morning so, ugh. Anyway! This is another Tarte color called Plummy Rose. 

So this reminds me a lot of the other Tarte shade I posted, Graceful I think but I could be wrong, but a bit cooler toned so it fits my skin more without the assistance of lip liner. The pictures above are in natural light, here's one in a less well let setting.


Still pretty! Even with my bored looking face (I'm on break writing this). Like my other Tarte lipstick it goes on VERY smoothly. There is no pull, no tug, nada. And it just feels nice and smooth on, can't beat that. Plus it smells like peppermint! I love peppermint. :D I just don't know why it smells like peppermint seeing how the only other Tarte lipstick I have doesn't. Maybe because this one came in a set? Dunno. But the pigmentation is fairly good and it lasts for quite awhile. I've had it on for 6 hours already and just reapplied after I ate. I definitely recommend it!


Pros:
Pretty tube (Im a sucker for that)
Great smell!
Smooth application
Silky feeling 
Nice color pigmentation 

Cons:
Not sure if its a regular offered color (As mine came in a gift set of stuff)


 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment