My Blog List

Sunday, June 16, 2013

MAC Everyday Diva Review




So I went into MAC a few days ago looking to do an exchange for some colors that I got and didn’t work so well with my skin (Snob, Pink Noveau, and something else….). I picked up this shade (Everyday Diva), Girl About Town, and I wanna say The Amp (can’t exactly recall at the moment) and I’m glad I did.

It is most definitely an out there ‘pop in your face’ warm tone red. Lighter then their shade Cockney (which I’m in love with and mad ‘cause I can’t remember where I put the tube!) and considerably lighter then their other cool tone counterpart red mineralize lipstick Lush Life.  Although it is lighter then I normally wear in the red department it didn’t look a hot mess on my skin tone (in my opinion).

The pigmentation of this shade is awesome, it did act as a little bit of a lip stain though, which I’m ok with. It applied on super easy as well and my lips felt great with it on. While I do like MAC’s matte lipsticks I don’t like how try they feel without a lip primer. It could be because I’m just transitioning over from lipgloss or something, but the regular colors feel dry and a little off to me. The mineralize shades on the other hand left my lips feeling great the entire time it was on. Now I did have to reapply after lunch time (I put it on at about 8 and had lunch at 1) and even if I hadn’t reapplied it still didn’t look all that bad. 
Over all I really love this lipstick and will buy it again once my tube runs out, but that can take awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment