My Blog List

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mortal Kombat Inspired Look

Collage made by Crisel D on Beautylish
So on Beautylish a few ladies came up with the idea to do makeup challenges as it's been rather dead up there lately. Carmela C came up with the idea, or she was the first one to post anyway, doing makeup challenges. The first one? Mortal Kombat! The idea was to do makeup and cosplay (or costume for those unfamiliar with cosplay) but some of us did just the makeup only (like me!)

Carmela C did the first look, Paige M did the second look, Velen did Syndel, Crisel D did Tanya, I'm unsure who did Scorpin, and I attempted to do Jade from the series.
I'm a little mad as I reallllllllly wanted to do a gold eyeliner with this to get the gold in her mask and outfit but I didn't have any nor could I find my MAC Fix+ spray to try and make some. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノBut all and all I'm happy with the look for what I had to work with. I used my Coastal Scents 252 Palette for all of the colors in the look and my Hard Candy Eyeliner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment