My Blog List

Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Ipsy Glam Bag

Finally uploading it. >.>


Ipsy June Glam Bag
So I've been meaning to put this up since I got it, but better late then never right? But this is what I received in my Ipsy bag this month. For those of you who don't know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty bag service where you receive 4-5 full sized items in a cute little bag for $10, no tax and no shipping charges, per month. When people ask is it worth it I can't help but to tell them yes. The bag is always worth more then $10, so why not go ahead and get it? Plus it's just fun! To get a little surprise every month for a cheap price? Who could pass that up? Or it could just be the fact I like receiving packages...Who knows...Anyway, on to some more pictures of what I received in the bag followed by a few comments and reviews! 

Sparking cream palette aka glitter 

Eyelashes

Blush and eyeliner




So to start let's dooo my least favorite product, the J Cat Glitter cream. I just don't like glitter honestly, or well no, that's not true. I don't like body glitter. I don't go anywhere where I would use it. I guess it's something that I would use for my younger cousins as they love this kind of stuff, but for me myself? Nope. It doesn't serve a purpose.


Yeah that's glitter, gritty feeling glitter.


Another J Cat product I received were eyelashes and eyelash glue. I've never used either before. They look pretty though! Sad that that's all I can say about them. When I get my circle lenses I'll be doing a makeup look with them that some ladies recommended flash eyelashes for to complete the look so I'll test these out then. But until that moment they'll just sit prettily in my train case.

Those are eyelashes...Yeah

So I've never mentioned any NYX products on my blog, but I do like them a lot. They're cheap, nicely pigmented, and my goodness if their jumbo eye pencils don't make for some of the most awesome eye shadow bases ever! But in this bag I received the NYX Blush in Silkly Rose. Just like it's name it's a pretty rose colored pink. It goes on easily enough, and doesn't look to bad against my skin. I feel bad for not swatching it on my face but I had already gone through my nightly face routine before taking these pics so that just wasn't happening.


You can't even really see it here, but I tried. >.>
I received a lip pencil in last months bag but hey, I don't mind getting another one! This month it's Starlooks lip pencil in Tipsy. It went on really smoothly against my skin and the color showed up very well. It's a coral kind of color, or at least it reminds me of a mix of a pink with a litttttttle tiny bit of an orange undertone. Kinda. Eh, we'll just say it's pink.  




Last but not least is the Cailyn Gel Liner in Iron. I've never had any color of liquid eye liner but black, but I must say I'm digging the silver! The liner goes on nice and smoothly, and the packaging is clever! The little handle part is a brush itself so as long as you carry the whole thing you'll always have something to put your eyeliner on with. The little bow is mine as I needed something to keep this thing from rolling while I took the pictured. 






No comments:

Post a Comment