My Blog List

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

29 Days of Lipstick - Day 2

Not the best picture of me, but it gets the job done.

So I'm detangling my hair so excuse the face! Buuuut day 2, technically day 3 but yesterday was hectic, is of a product that I never was going to include in this. Not because its not pretty, but because its a lipgloss!  Love the color so much I had to put it in here.

So for day 2 I'm doing NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Plush Red, and boy is it red! It reminds me of my Riri Woo, so I'll chalk it up as being a blue tone red. It's gorgeous color wise, well pigmented (what's on my lip has only been applied once, that's it) and smells super sweet! Kinda like cherries mixed with something else, just don't know what. Goes on smoothly, moisturizing, and I'm pretty sure it was under $7 so that's always a plus. Great for girls who want to try out something red on their lips that's inexpensive and pigmented. 

My only ONLY complaint is that it doesn't last all that long. But then again I work with children and I do a lot of cheek kissing and having stuff hit my face so that could be why. But it left a pretty stain color that didn't make me look too crazy.


Pros:
- Pigmented
- Smells nice
- Cheap

Cons:
- Not great longevity wise 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment