My Blog List

Monday, June 17, 2013

Girls Night Out Makeup Tutorial




(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Watch in HD please!

So my first attempt at a tutorial! So I'm sorry if the camera and lighting is a bit weird, first time using my Canon to try to record. @_@ Was also trying to use natural light on a cloudy day, that's a no no I guess.

Looking back on this look I'm not 100% that fond if it, as I've improved it in like the last week....or well, kinda. So there will probably be a redo of this, but not for awhile.


♥♥♥ Products Used

♥♥ Face
♥ Mac Fix+ Spray
♥ Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
♥ Makeup Forever HD Foundation - 178
♥ Makeup Forever HD Microfinishing Powder

♥♥ Lips
♥ Smiths Minted Rose Lip Balm
♥ [Soft look] MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass - Next Fad
♥ [Bold look] MAC Lip Pencil - Enriched Red
♥ [Bold look] MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Riri Woo
♥ [Bold look] Makeup Forever HD Microfinishing Powder

♥♥ Eyes
♥ MAC Saddle
♥ MAC Texture
♥ Coastal Scents 252 Palette - Gold Strike color
♥ Too Faced Return of Sexy - Beautymark
♥ MAC Jest
♥ MAC Kohl Pencil - Feline
♥ Benefit They're Real! Mascara
♥ Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment