My Blog List

Sunday, June 23, 2013

29 Days of Lipstick .:. Day 1



Tarte Graceful

So I start out day one of my personal challenge with a random lipstick out of my lipstick bag (I picked a makeup bag and decided to put all my lipstick in it and draw out a random one everyday). Today's winner was Tarte's lipstick Graceful! 


It's actually not a bad tone of pink for my skin, I like it a lot. I think it may be a bit better with the proper lip liner though It goes on smoothly, very moisturizing, and pigmented! Love how easily the color goes on. I am a bit disappointed because it doesn't smell like peppermint. One of my other Tarte lipstick and lipglosses smells like peppermint and its one of my favorite smells. But that doesn't make or break the lipstick for me, it's great either way! 

Pros: 
- Pigmented
- Goes on smoothly
- Moisturizing 

Cons
- No scent (but not like its a bad thing!)


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment