My Blog List

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dupe Alert! MAC Girl About Town vs Covergirl Spellbound

Man I look super light in this picture


Dupe Alert! 
Original: MAC Girl About Town (Bottom lip) - $14.40 at MAC
Dupe: Covergirl Spellbound (Top lip) - $4.98 at Walmart
I was looking for a dupe for MAC’s Wonder Woman shade Spitfire and someone said that Spellboud by Covergirl was a dead on dupe, saw pictures and it really did look like it. So I bought it, tried it on, and then thought it looked similar to the Girl About Town shade I had purchased recently. So put that on and well, the colors are pretty much exactly the same! There is no telling the difference. Which is good for when I run out of Girl About Town and don’t feel like spending $10+ on makeup, but bad because I wish I had bought another Covergirl shade to play with. ;_; Ah well, now I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment