My Blog List

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Wish List 2013



I've got wine taste on a beer budget...Or actually, no, I've got a wine budget because I've got a check coming. :D So this is my wish list for Fall 2013 for makeup! This isn't counting anything I want from Sugarpill because well...I'm buying out the rest of their stuff that I don't already have, aside from the neon pigments...Question is where in the world I'm putting all this stuff....

1. Canon T4i Camera [Body Only] - $499 - So I've been itching for a new DSLR for awhile now. Particularly one that has a flip out screen to make recording videos super easy. So after doing a little bit of research I decided on the T4i from Canon. I already have the some lenses for it, I'm familiar with Canon's, and well, I don' want to spend the money on much more right now until I start doing more with my photography...

2. Sephora Eye Pencils in Beige and Gold - $14 each - So I need these for a birthday look I'm planning on doing next month. I've never tired Sephora Eye Pencil's before so this will be interesting....But I hope I'm not disappointed! The look I'm planning on doing can be seen here

3. Sephora by OPI Gel Kit and Just a Little Dangerous Polish - $159 for Kit. $17.50 for polish - My nails have some kind of magic anti polish force field around  them that makes it impossible for polish to stay on for more then well, a couple of hours without chipping. My cuticles aren't bad, my nails are smooth, I don't know what it is...So this is essentially to see if this is my magic end all be all solution.

4. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - $29 for 4 oz - I love this stuff! I bought a tiny bottle off of Haute Look and it didn't last me long. So I decided I want to go ahead and buy the big bottle of it so it'll last me for awhile.

5. Beauty Blender Duo Set - $40 - So I bough the Beauty Blender like a week ago and I think someone threw it away. -_- I used it once and I haven't been able to find it since! So I'm ordering a set this time. That way if one magically 'disappears' I have a backup. And getting the cleaner seems pretty important to.

6. Smashbox Halo Powder - $59 - So I got this in that Try It kit I got for the BB cream. Not to fond of the BB cream, and I should probably post a review on that, but I LOVE this powder. Oh my goodness. It makes such a difference in my over all look. The price is a little steep, but my goodness is it worth it.

7. Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 - $59 - Great value, pretty colors, and I want to put more color on my waterline so why not? I love their lips pencils so much, so I'm hoping the eye pencils don't disappoint.

8. Smashbox Photofinish Primer - $36 for 1 oz -  I've only had samples of this stuff so far but I love it! So might as well buy the full version. Again, one of those things I should probably post a review on...

9. Sephora Train Case - $110 - I need a new train case. One this expensive? No, but I've heard good things about this case and it's really big, from what I've seen, so I'm hoping it works for me because I've got a lot of stuff and no space.

No comments:

Post a Comment