My Blog List

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Off of hiatus!

Though I never fully announced I was taking one...oops.

Anyway, I've had a loooonger summer. And it got depressing so I disattatched myself from a lot of media. My Facebook, YouTube, Beautylish...Yeah. But I'm trying to get back on my feet and work through everything that's happened. It mostly working on my emotions as I've had a lot happen and it's taken a toll on my family and I quite a bit. 

So yeah...my goal is to post 3 articles a week, I'm gonna restart my 30 Day Makeup Challenge, start swatching and showing off palettes, posting more looks, and over all being a lot more active here, on YouTube, and Beautylish. 

So hopefully this reboot goes well. I'm gonna start on a super clean slate on Sunday as its the 1st. :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment